CCleaner Windows 10 is a nice tool to free up space on your PC that is occupied by temporary files that are downloaded from the Internet like cache, offline data, etc. You can download Free CCleaner Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit versions, depending on your system build.
Running CCleaner at least once in a month can help you get more disk space on Windows 10.
The CCleaner free download is available on many Websites like Filehippo, Cnet, etc. But we will use the official website www.piriform.com. There are no CCleaner Windows 10 problems as CCleaner is compatible with the Windows 10 operating system. I am using this piriform CCleaner for a long time and yes it makes my PC performance better.
If you are experiencing slow computer speed suddenly CCleaner can get your computer back to normal. Its been also reported that Windows 10 malware or virus is also responsible for slow speed of your PC. So it’s better to stay secure by choosing the best antivirus for Windows 10.
Most of the time the slowness of PC is the outcome of large junk of temporary files, background process, cookies etc. When we browse the Internet many files get stored on our computer. This is necessary for better user experience, but when the number of temporary files becomes huge, then the problem starts.
I will answer some FAQ on CCleaner with Windows 10 before moving on to the actual steps to download the program.
Recommended: 7 Ways To Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10
Is CCleaner compatible with Windows 10?
Yes, it’s fully compatible with Windows 10 OS. You just need to know what architecture your computer is on 64 or 32 bit. CCleaner Windows 10 64 bit/32 bit versions are available for the respective architecture.
Note: If you are getting error msg ‘CCleaner is not compatible with this version of Windows’ when trying to run CCleaner. Just reinstall the software by downloading it from the actual source as mention below in this article.
To find out what architecture you are on just follow the below steps:
- To find which Windows 10 build version you are running, just right-click on My Pc and select Properties. Under System Type just check if its 64 Bit/32 Bit.
Is it also a registry cleaner for Windows 10?
Yes, you can also perform registry cleanup by using CCleaner for Windows 10. It’s the best and free PC optimization and cleaning software.
Is CCleaner safe?
Yes, CCleaner is totally safe when downloaded from legitimate websites. That’s why i am here to help you download free CCleaner for Windows 10 from a trustworthy website and will also show you how to use CCleaner.
Download Free CCleaner For Windows 10
To download free CCleaner for Windows 10, follow the below simple steps:
- Go to Piriform CCleaner website www.piriform.com
- CCleaner comes in 3 packages- CCleaner Free, CCleaner Professional, CCleaner Professional Plus. Choose the CCleaner free and download it with the link provided in the column, you can also download CCleaner from FileHippo website.
- Once the download is complete, just double click on the CCleaner setup.exe file to begin the installation.
- Follow the instructions that you see during the installation, just click NEXT every time for quick installation.
- Open Cleaner and select what you want to clean. In no time, CCleaner will perform its tests and start cleaning your PC
Also Read: How To Get Help In Windows 10?
No doubt CCleaner is the best Windows cleaner that I am using for many years. Let me know in the comments if you are able to download free CCleaner for Windows 10. And does it serve the purpose?
And yes, do not forget to use this awesome tool once in a month to clean your system and make it run smoothly and fast.
If you have any questions related to this article, please use the below comment section. More articles to come! Be sure to Like our Facebook Fan Page & Subscribe.