In this guide, we will “Fix connection to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10“. Today in this era Bluetooth and wireless devices are popular in the market.
That’s because you do not have to worry about the wire lengths, and you can roam around with your wireless device anywhere in your home. This ease of use due to Bluetooth or Wireless devices is enjoyed by almost every modern person in this world.
The Wireless display adapter in device manager Windows 10 gives us the ability to connect our wireless display. Bluetooth Windows 10 help to connect the Bluetooth enabled devices such as Bluetooth headphones.
If your Windows 10 Bluetooth not working with Bluetooth Audio Devices, Miracast Devices and WiGig devices, We have a fix for it.
I recommend you to do have WiGig and Miracast user manual in case you need to read more about the devices. Apart from this guide, there are also some solutions listed in the user manuals of the devices.
So do check them out too if the below instructions do not work for you.
We will fix connection to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10. This simple easy to understand Windows 10 guide with help you to fix the issue as mentioned earlier with Windows 10.
But before we begin let’s learn how you can turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10 so your device is discoverable.
How To Turn On Bluetooth On Windows 10?
This step is very important as it is the only bridge for the Bluetooth devices. If you are facing Windows 10 Bluetooth problem then try updating your Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10.
To turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 just follow the below steps:
- Open Windows 10 Settings window and click on Devices.
- In the next window Turn on the Windows 10 Bluetooth by clicking that Toggle button. You can also turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 by using Fn key + the Bluetooth symbol on your keyboard.
- Try pairing Bluetooth and other devices to see if your Bluetooth devices are operating properly. Choose the options according to your device and connection.
- If after successful pairing of the various wireless devices you are still facing the Bluetooth or wireless connection issue in Windows 10 then head over to the next part of this guide.
Fix Connection To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10
After pressing the Connect button in Action Center, if you do not see your device in discovered devices list, you can try the below steps:
- Make sure that your Windows device supports Bluetooth functionality and that it’s turned on in your device. You’ll see a Bluetooth button in Action Centre when you open it.
- If you don’t see the Bluetooth button in Action Center that means Windows 10 Bluetooth not working, try updating your Windows 10 Bluetooth driver to the latest version.
- Here’s how you can update your device driver: go to Start >> enter Device Manager >> select it from the list of results, and then, in Device Manager, find your device, right-click on it(or press and hold).
- After that select Update Driver Software, select Search automatically for updated driver software in the list, and then follow the rest of the steps.
- If Bluetooth is turned on, and the driver is up to date, but your Bluetooth audio device still doesn’t work, try removing the device and repairing it.
- Here’s how you can do it: go to Start >> enter Devices >> select Bluetooth >> select the device >> select Remove device >> and then try pairing again.
- Also, make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is switched on and discoverable. How you do this differs with devices, so check the device manual that came with your device or directly go to the manufacturer’s website.
In Windows 10 Miracast devices are used to project screen on Wireless displays.
- Check that your Windows device supports Miracast by checking the device manual that came with it in the box or by going to the manufacturer’s website.
- Do not forget to turn on the Wi-Fi.
- Get the Miracast drivers for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.
- Make sure that the display you want to forecast to supports Miracast and that it’s turned on. If it doesn’t, you’ll need a Miracast adapter (also called a “dongle”) that plugs into an HDMI port on your display device.
- Make sure that your Windows device supports WiGig and is turned on and discoverable. If your PC supports WiGig, you’ll see a WiGig button in Settings >> Flight mode.
- Make sure that the display supports WiGig. If it doesn’t, you’ll need a WiGig dock.
Also Read: Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10
Did “Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio Devices And Wireless Displays In Windows 10” guide solved your problem. Are you able to use your wireless devices?
If yes, do let us know. Somehow if you are not able to get your wireless device working, please comment in the comment section below with your issue in detail. I will try to help you out.
You can also use this guide to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 mobile