How To Sync Email In Windows 10?
Windows 10 operating system comes with its Mail client that can be used to Sync Email In Windows 10. Today I am writing about “How To Sync Email In Windows 10“. Yes, its good to stay organized. Microsoft Windows 10 has everything inbuilt in it that can help you stay organized.
eMail have become an important part of our day to day communication and is used by millions of individuals and companies around the world.
If you maintain more than one email account or do not want to use the webmail, then there is an option for you – Mail for Windows 10
Also Read: How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10
The Windows Mail for Windows 10 is capable of adding multiple accounts that can be accessed through the standalone Windows 10 Mail client.
How To Sync Email In Windows 10
As stated earlier, you do not need to download mail app for Windows 10. The Windows 10 mail is already provided to you by Microsoft Windows.
Just follow the below instructions to sync email in Windows 10:
- Search for ‘MAIL‘ in Cortana Ask Me Anything dialog box. Once you get the Windows 10 Mail in the search result click on it.
- Now click on ‘Accounts‘ and then click on ‘Add Account.’
- After clicking on ‘Add Account‘, it will ask you to add an email account type. For the sake of this article, let’s say I want to add my Gmail account to sync email accounts in Windows 10. So I will select Gmail i.e. Google from the account type list.
- It will then ask you to add your Gmail email. Type in and click ‘Next‘.
- Now type in the password and click ‘Sign In‘.
- Windows 10 Mail will then ask you to “Allow Access” to your Gmail account. Click ‘Allow‘.
- That’s it; Windows 10 mail is ready to use with your Gmail account. Click ‘Done’.
Repeat the same process to add as many emails accounts you want. So next time if you wonder where is my email in Windows 10? then just head over to Windows 10 mail to check all your email accounts at one place.
The email settings Windows 10 mail app will give you the ability to do a lot of things. For e.g., you can change the look and feel of your Windows 10 mail client or can add email signature. Just head over to the ‘Settings’ icon in the mail client and discover many options that you may want to try.
Windows 10 Mail Not Syncing
If Windows 10 email not syncing then the best thing to do is to remove the email account that is not in sync or showing error when you try to sync. After removing that account, add it again. This will solve your problem with Windows 10 mail not syncing.
Also Read: How To Screenshot In Windows 10
I hope this guide ‘How To Sync Email In Windows 10‘ helped you to stay organized by adding your email accounts at one place. If you have any doubts or questions, please do not hesitate to ask I the comment section below. We are here to help our visitors resolve Windows 10 issues. 🙂
how to remove email account to fix the problem on why non of the emails will sync in windows 10 1803
I’m linking my apple icloud account and it isn’t working. I don’t get the “Agree” to provide permission. I get a logging in option. I doesn’t sink my emails though.